Adjusting to yet another change

Well my husband informed me that over the weekend that it's time for runs to be put up for bid. My husband is a truck driver and every 6 months driver's have a chance to change runs well my husband had been on the same run for the past years and was home every day. For the most part Im used to this lifestyle he used to go all over the place being gone a for a week at a time. He was trying to stay on this because of my condition but they will be changing this run and resulting in us losing $300 a week of what he is getting now. So we talked a lot about it over the weekend and I know he has been wanting to take some of the longer haul's that's just his nature. So I agreed to him putting in for another run even if it might him been gone more and he agreed to check with getting someone to help for things like running errands and grocery shopping when he's gone. So I guess we will be interviewing and checking into people who do these kinds of services.
@nomus24g (23639)
All the best...hope u find it out soon...
We'll know for sure in a couple of weeks cause new runs start July 1st. So we'll by then.
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
change is the natures law
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Hopefully you'll adjust in no time. Good luck.