Today is the International "Yoga Day"

Last year it was decided to celebrate a Yoga Day all over the world, so that people from all parts of world be aware of benefits of Yoga. It was decided to organize Yoga Day on 21 jun every year, and let the whole world be made aware or Yoga. Now people of all countries are accepting it that many diseases can be treated by just doing Yoga and meditation. Thanks to our prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi and Yoga guru Baba Ramdev ji.
@ilocosboy (31635)
I just wish someday I could learn how to do some yoga.
Yoga is very simple, you can buy some video CD's or you can download videos from internet. Just follow some simple asana's and enjoy yoga.
@ilocosboy (31635)
@Manojlamba but I think we have to be with other first so the basic and some guides can help especially that I have no background.
@harry6 (135)
• Chandigarh, India
@Manojlamba some of the asana's are not that simple. Baba Ramdev will show you
@harry6 (135)
• Chandigarh, India
Haha i also posted a similar post on yoga. I am from chandigarh and went to the complex to do yoga with my friends and it was real fun. There was a huge gathering of people.
Yoga is good for health and we should do this on regular basis.
@harry6 (135)
• Chandigarh, India
@Manojlamba true. But this was for the first time i visited a yoga camp
yeah its good for health and as a festival it is promoted is nice one for all
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@Manojlamba,You are absolutely right.If the Yoga Day is being celebrated in 191 countries across the world,the credit goes to our Prime Minister.However I couldn't attend Yoga Day today as I could not sleep last night.