Grandpa Destorys Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge! Crazy video

@EddieHands (35436)
Wow this guy is crazy! He just broke a very expensive phone on video! What do you think of this?
Grandpa incorrectly thinks his Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is indestructible and so he accidentally destroys it with a hammer!!! AFTERMATH: https://www.youtube.co...
@JustBhem (26035)
• Davao, Philippines
Haha. Because it can still be use even in water maybe he thought its unbreakable. lol
@EddieHands (35436)
yes! The part where the smoke came out wow!
@JustBhem (26035)
• Davao, Philippines
@EddieHands Haha. And so he proved its breakable. lol
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bummer, he was probably trying to test the durability lol
@EddieHands (35436)
lol yeah Angry Grandpa is crazy! I would never let him near my stuff.. I bet he would break them lol
• Riga, Latvia
@EddieHands Frustration can do a lot if you're not sure what to do with the darn phone.
@rina110383 (24224)
It's nice that he destroyed it. I would love to do the same thing to the phones & gadgets of my siblings, nephews & nieces. They are too attached to their gadgets. I would love to destroy their stuff using a hammer, like what angry grandpa did.
@EddieHands (35436)
Yes I notice people are to attacted to the gadgets! Not me, I have an old flip phone.. only text and talking on it. I just use PC, and lapttop for work. Nintendo Wii for work, and youtube etc. When I leave the house no gadgets for me. Just phone to keep in touch with friends and family... and to order pizza lol I would also love to break all their gadgets with a hammer!
@rina110383 (24224)
@EddieHands One of the things we share in common - we are not attached to our phones and we both use an old model, but still functional. I noticed that on your comments/responses to others' discussions. Like me, you also use an old phone and you're not the type who upgrades his phone. You are indeed my male version. So if in case we are together, it would be fun because no one would use his/her phone.
@EddieHands (35436)
@rina110383 Yes ! I'm never attached to the phone or the new smart phones! I never liked them. Yes we have that in common! I also don't want a tablet. I think a PC.. or laptop is better. They can do more, and I can just use them at home. Yes it would be be fun! Exactly! Now days people just look at their phones, even when with friends and family. It's not really a wise thing lol
@koopharper (6353)
The stupid things some people will do to get a Youtube following. This is staged and more than a little bit idiotic. I didn't follow his channel.
@EddieHands (35436)
Yeah them breathing the acid or whatever the smoke was , was not smart! Even staged. It's a pretty dangerous stunt. I would not expose myself to toxic gas for money. But he does it for the money I suppose lol
@sugartoes (36476)
• Greencastle, Indiana
WOW that's crazy that's what happens when you hand something your parents aren't up to date with & has never used or that's not really into technology like others are.
@EddieHands (35436)
Yes this could and does happen in real life. this grandpa is known to break things. I would not even trust him with a flip phone. Because I know he will break it.