Music....a sweet distraction

Music is often regarded as a distraction... However as everything has it's pros and cons, music does too. The days when you just want to be alone, away from people, music helps you to dissolve into your surroundings so easily. So why not just look at the positive side of it??
yes music is the best way to relax one's mind. However sometimes we can not concentrate on what we are doing due to listening to music . Also it can be dangerous sometimes, like when driving a car or riding a bike on a busy road.
And that is exactly where we don't allow things to consume our lives...too much of anything is bad.. v should be able to make use of anything to our best...
@Sneha464 yes too much of music also is not good. So many young people are listening to music in ear phones for prolonged time. That too at a high volume. This will have impact on their hearing in long run.
@solitary (261)
Music can always help us out when we in bad mood .
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
yes.
@Teep11 (7198)
Sometimes it's best to find a quiet place so that one can enjoy some peacefulness. Allow the 'positivity" to flow. Bed blessed.
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. agreee with you
@Livelo (33)
Not always a distraction..it can also speed up your work..also when some boring work to be done when accompanied with music makes it interesting..
@Rikamaru (73)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I feel the same way, I guess I can say music revolves around my life like the sun. The peace and serenity some songs bring (doesn't matter what kind it is) changes people in many ways and is even a hobby and a wonderful one at that. :)
@shivamani10 (11185)
• Hyderabad, India
Everything has got value if used at appropriate time.
@kriskru (20)
well there is a + and - to everything, like you said, and i personally love music, but in certain scenarios it isn't the best, which is why we must also look at the negatives. for example it can distract students while studying, or make it difficult to focus on driving, etc. so it is necessary that we see the negatives as well.
@zarlamain (24874)
There's a music genre for everyone.
@teenspirit (1611)
• Israel
music= life
@Jotomy (6351)
I agree with you, I do this whenever I wanted to be away from irritation thoughts then I like to listen to music I have many instrumental music albums i will select one of my favorite one and try to listen to and change my mood.