Dinner Over Hot but Not Like Yesterday

Garden Grove, California
Dinner was fine, chicken flauta, spanish rice, refried beans dessert was canned peaches. I ate the flauta and the sauces for it some o f the bean s and a little of the rice. Again the two Vietnamese women,'Angela and Huong had a verbal yellikng match because Angela came andtook whatHuong thinksis her spot. there was a setting next to her but Huong screamed at Angela in their native tongue and 'a ngela retorted loudly; It only stopped when Rocky took Huong by the arm and made her sit] at a different table. I said loudly "Do you want to get some boxing gloves/" they both stopped and Rock y made Huong go to the othjer table. I get to the p;ointg where I want to learn to say in v ietnamese for heavens sake just shut up now." l;ol One original post by P Hatley copyrighted 2016 a
What is it with those 2?
well angela speaks English and has an education huong refuses to learn 'English and has not much education from what I c an see. I think she is jealous of Angela
What is 'chicken flauta'? Those two need to be at separate tables all the time I think.
oh my yes chic ken flaua is a chicken and veggie filled Pasta roll looks like an egg roll oinly larger and it was really good too. those two womenare so different 'a ngela is educated and s peaks fluent " E nglish, huong does not seem tgo have much educatoion but a really wild gtemp;er she almost threw p;unches at Angela and she refuses to ev en try to learn ' english.
@Hatley .....Sounds delic. I like a good egg roll that isn't greasy.
es@celticeagle yes i do too and love asian food but have to be sure that they do not use mgs as im allergic t o the stuff
you might be able to find sayings in Vietnamese online, and write them out on cards and hold them up, something as simple as "Please to be nice, it makes everyone in here sad and uncomfortable when there is yelling"
thanks what a great idea I shall check
Oh my. Hope it didn't ruin the dinner.
no we are so used to it we just looked at each o ther 's helley and I and smiled and shook our heads.
Sounds like a pretty good meal and, lol.
yes it was a good meal and a lively set of fireworks between ' Angela and Huong