We'll Soar by Doing What we Love

@Teep11 (7120)
It's a terrible thing going through life working on a job or jobs that are extremely stressful and dreadful. We only live on earth once and we should do what we love. Too many people become ill by trying to work so hard on a job that they're not happy with. Doing what we love will create better living. We seem to do better when we're engaging in tasks that make us feel joyful. Even if we have a bad day while working on those things that we love. It's alright because we'll "Make Things Happen" when we Love the job. :)
My first job was my favorite one. But the customer service industry has changed so much, it's not fun anymore.
@Teep11 (7120)
I know what you mean. Things continue to change and we should have a little fun.
Not of us can do what we love and still get buy, but those of us who can are very fortunate indeed.
@Teep11 (7120)
That's true. If we can then we should.
People who love what they do truly are lucky.
@sugartoes (41973)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have to say that your right it is better for your health & keeps the stress levels at bay when your happy in life.
@Teep11 (7120)
Lowering the stress helps with better living. There's a lot of stressful jobs out there.
there was a blog that I read months ago about a woman who decided to reside in my country after getting fed up with all the stressful things in her job. she was happy after that, not sure if she's still doing it today.
@RonElFran (1113)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
I very much agree. I once had a temp job that was very stressful, and I hated going to work every day. How relieved I was when that job ended!
@ilocosboy (35726)
this is so right.