If you are invited to a party do you need to bring someone else along

@hotsummer (10449)
I invited recently to a birthday party this particular person. I meant that he can come but it doesn't mean he can bring 5 more people with him I planned this to be a very simple celebration and I don't want to make this a big event or something because I just want to see people that I know personally. Especially if the other people he would be alone with him is not the kind of people I will get along. Last year he has done this kind of thing also although I really don't mind as long as the people he would bring along are not the kind of people that would get on my nerves.
@MGjhaud (20866)
I wouldn't. I find unethical, unless the host gave me permission(without me asking) to bring a partner or what.
@MGjhaud I think if they say so and so and guest. I think it is unethical, too!
@hotsummer I think he should have called you and asked permission.
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It is not wise to bring other people when you are invited to a certain party or else, ask permission to the host if he allows you to bring other guest.
@epiffanie (10458)
It is very rude to invite other people along to a party specially if the host don't know who you are bringing along and without letting the party host know first.. When I invite people around, I make sure that they know how many I am prepared to come .. If they want to bring along anyone else, I would like them to let me know in advance .. That way, I am prepared ..And if I said no, they should understand and accept my wishes..
@rina110383 (24069)
I don't bring uninvited people with me.
@cherriefic (4805)
Thats what I don't like with parties. It's annoying.
@trivia79 (7887)
• El Segundo, California
that is shameful! he was invited then inviting outsiders also? i don't like people like that!
I'd rather not bring someone along... it is not right. Unless the host asked me to.
I think I can't bring other people who are not invited. I am anticipating the number of attendees in the party. Sometimes it is limited.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
Yes, i prefer to bring someone else with me because i feel awkward alone in any event.