I am finally going to do it in another way since somebody already did it the way i planned. Plus an actual picture of my hamster Marty!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I finally decided if I don't get on the ball and start writing a book everybody will take my topic. Found out somebody wrote a book the way I was going to on the zika virus. I anm going to write about it but in a different way. I have to get that book written before somebody gets the same idea as me! Picture original photo I took of my hamster Marty playing in the bathroom!
@Genipher (5229)
Zuma virus? I haven't heard of that one yet.
@genipher I am so sorry, I edited it. I am on my Kindle and it sometimes changes words after I look it over it should read zika virus
@Genipher (5229)
@Marty1 Oooh! Got it. I wasn't trying to be difficult. I don't always keep up with the news. I honestly thought there might be a new virus with the name Zuma.
@Genipher I know you are too nice to be difficult. And with so many new viruses popping up maybe there is an undiagnosed case of Zuma out there! It could be we never know medicine changes daily with new researching published!
@sishy7 (27365)
go for it! and hello Marty!
@sishy7 thank you! Marty says hello to you, too!
@sishy7 (27365)
@Marty1 thanks ~ just like the zuma/zika case, I'm sure it's your auto correct kindle and Marty didn't really 'sell' but rather 'say' hello...
@sishy7 is that what is doing it. I thought my kindle was possessed(smiles) but seriously never heard of auto correct. By the way, I edited that sells hello to says hello!
Sounds like a great plan to me! You can always write your book from a different angle, so go for it! Love that picture of little Marty. He is beautiful! Hugs!!!
@corbin5 thanks for the encouragement! And thanks for saying Marty is beautiful, I am a proud mommy if you can't tell! =) (smiles) love to you and Molly!
I think as long as your version is different from the other one , then there's no harm doing the same topic also. That happens here actually .
@simplyd I just heard a newspaper science and health writer wrote a book on the subject. I didn't read it, though I might see if I can find it! Thanks for the idea
@Shiva49 (9689)
Best of luck - now you have to hurry to beat others as the topic is out in the open! siva
@shiva49 it would not be the first time somebody beat me to an idea! I need better time management!
He is a little cutie. You can write it differently than the other person.
@susan2015 Thank you for thinking my pride and joy is a cutie! Yes I will write in a different genre!
• Eugene, Oregon
Good luck with that book. I'll bet it would take a lot of research.
@jameshxstatic. I might work on my other book that I have started a book of creative writing about nutrition. Adding non-fiction mixed in it. I just got back from an outing grocery shopping and the library and one of my library books is is called foods that harm and foods that heal. It is a readers Digest book and really goes into detail about nutrition. I will see! But I am a person who loves research! I can do research all day! I haven't worked on that book since April! I will get back into it! Or I might use the other books along with that I got and use them as a starting point for research on a few articles for another site that requires a lot of research and many words! I have to decide!
@RubyHawk (21393)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Go ahead and do it, Jennifer. Sounds like you are going strong. I'm happy for you.
@RubyHawk (21393)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Love the picture of Marty, too.
@rubyhawk thank you for thinking I am going strong! Thank you for being happy for me! I am going to work on making up my own recipes for a cookbook! I am learning to cook. Bought 94 dollars worth of food tonight after the library tonight! Might try to make up my own recipes!
@RubyHawk thank you for the encouragement. Thanks for liking Marty!
I hope your able to get going on your idea. Marty is very cute.
@paigea I am trying not to waste a minute of time so hopefully that book will get going! I might work on one I started early april! And work on the zika virus books!
@VivaLaDani13 (16364)
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, good luck with writing!
@vivaladani13 thank you!
good luck to you!
@paigea thanks!
@acelawrites (10752)
You can still write about it, of course in a different approach though you have the same topic. Your hamster looks so cute!
@acelawrites yes, I have a completely different strange type angle. Thank you for the remark on hamster! I am a proud parent!
@PatZAnthony (11813)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Well, it is so nice to 'meet' Marty here! These little guys are so much fun, aren't they?
@patzanthony I totally agree Marty is a fun little guy! He is getting more fun because he is getting to be so much more mature. He is getting that way as he is going to be celebrating his first birthday three months from today on Septemeber 25th. I plan to have a little party! Probably my friends or my sister and her family because my sister and her husband are Marty's godparents! My sister just adores him!
Marty looks adorable. He is really cute.
@judyev thank you!
@Macarrosel (7633)
You have a very long title. Anyway, I hope you can beat them all in your writings, so that they can't copy your idea.
@macarrosel I do have a problem with talking (or writing) too much! Sorry about that! Thank you for the wish! I am going to be working on several books I have in my head. One already started in April. I my idea is so weird I don;t know if anybody else will write one like it!
@Kinnian03 (193)
Marrrtttyyyy *squeals* lol adorable
@kinnian03 thank you!