Sometimes I just don't feel like company much less corporation.

Dallas, Texas
When I get a call and they tell me I can expect a visit within a few hours and I am already otherwise engaged, it's one of those days I would rather be out on some island, drinking coconut juice and have plenty of sunscreen and a nice chair and my mp3 player. But then, I have to have this visit. It may involve talks about the county's collapse so I can't just blow it off. So the coffee is on and I am as ready as I'll ever be.
@LeaPea2417 (22392)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I feel the same way at times.
• Dallas, Texas
I just think that if someone wants to visit they should let us know ahead of time just approximately when they might be by. Is it that much trouble for them?
@LeaPea2417 (22392)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@lookatdesktop I agree. I really do not like it when people just pop in. My husband has a friend who will pop in sometimes. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, it is usually at night and he will stay and talk for 5 hours or more. It always ruins our night. And we can never predict when it will happen. And we don't want to be rude.
• Dallas, Texas
@LeaPea2417 , You can always pretend to have a cold. lol
I feel the same t times. My company just left and I am now back home for the night alone. It will be so nice.
• Dallas, Texas
That is for certain.