Good evening myLot!

How is everyone doing on this Friday evening? I am home alone for now as my husband is out with a friend for a beer after work. I ordered a pizza and it has arrived but I haven't yet touched it for dinner. I like reheated pizza best anyway. I don't know why--I'm strange like that. For now I'm just relaxing with a cocktail, listening to Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on Food Network, and hanging here on myLot. That's about as much as I want to be doing at the moment. What's everyone else up to tonight?
I am having my dinner that a neighbor bought for me. It's really good too.
sounds like you made out well!
We're just getting up and into our day so not much is happening here yet. We don't have anything major planned.
@Macarrosel (7572)
Oh, I love to eat pizza and it's my daughters favorite food.
@skysnap (17817)
doing good. hope you have a good saturday :)
@LoriAMoore (4808)
Watching boring old episodes of "Murder She Wrote"
@acelawrites (11043)
It is Saturday morning here in the Philippines. I had just gone biking, cooking and eating our breakfast with my husband, and now mylotting a little. Later we will go to the grocery. It is good you are enjoying your Friday evening.