Styx concert

By C
@ShyBear88 (17041)
My husband won two tickets this week for us to see Styx in concert in October. We went 4 year ago and saw them in concert in October as well which is cool that this time we won free tickets and once again will be seeing them in October. It should be fun and I'm excited to be going to see them for a second time. My husband is a big fan of Styx's. I'm not as big of a fan but I do like there music and would love to see them live again for sure. So now we need to find babysitters to watch the kids so we can go.
@Blondie2222 (20984)
That's awesome he won free tickets. Atleast you have plenty of time to find a babysitter, hope it works out.
@ShyBear88 (17041)
Yes, we have some time to ask family if someone wants to watch them while we are gone.
@sj3011 (631)
Oh awesome and congratulations for the tickets enjoy the concert as much as you can.
@ShyBear88 (17041)
I'll enjoy it. It'll take a few months before we get to go.
@FourWalls (12482)
Congratulations on winning the tickets. Are there any original member of Styx left? There are so many of these 70s/80s bands touring around with the name and the only original member is the drummer or somebody who didn't sing. I'm not much on Styx, either...I think the only song of theirs I liked was "Lorelei."
@ShyBear88 (17041)
Yes, there is two or three of the orginal memembers I know one of the members passed away years ago and he was replaced. My husband is a big fan so I know many of the songs.