making head way on projects

@sugartoes (40754)
Greencastle, Indiana
Well hello everyone, hows it going sorry I haven't been to active on here but I have had my hands a little full working on things in my craft page on face book & in the cabin to make it more MY space & craft room. I've made 2 video's of the crafts I have ready to sell on my face book pg & I'm ALSO getting things situated in the cabin where I can see headway as it shouldn't be MUCH longer before I can make something happen. I've been checking out some things at the dollar stores when I get the chance so I can figure out just what ALL I need to make my craft room MINE if you know what I mean, right now it's just a big room to work in. If everything goes right from here on OUT I hope to have it in order by winter so I can work on my crafts while it's cold outside & by the start of SPRING next year I can have plenty of stuff made to sell online (goal). SO with that all said on what I've been up to you can check out my page on face book that I have now got started & have a few video's on there of the stuff I have made (Home shop Crafts) & see what I've been up to. I would put the link on here but I don't think it's allowed so if you want me to send it to you just let me know in a P M & I can do that for you or friend me on face book & I can invite you to the page that way :>} Thanks for stopping by & chatting with me on here come back again I'll keep in touch with you when I can get the time to which is after dark my time which by then most of you have went to bed on me :{
Good to know you're making progress with your crafts.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah it feels SO GOOD to be where I'm not so stressed & bothered every few mins
@sugartoes I know the feeling well. I have my office, and soon I'll be in a whole new apartment, alone. We'll see how that goes.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him once you get it all set up like you want it you'll be enjoying it like I'm enjoying all the work I'm doing in the cabin where once I get the supplies I have for the crafts set up & in order like I want it will be really nice to have it all in order
@Marcyaz (35670)
Glad to hear you have been busy with things in the cabin. Will you have anything ready by Christmas time on your facebook page? I am interested in seeing what you will be making.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz as far as crafts go what I'm doing for xams crafts I'm looking at TRYING to have something ready what are you looking at as far as crafts go send me something your interested in I have a FEW things I SHOULD have ready but can't make no promise's
@Marcyaz (35670)
@sugartoes Well I don't know yet what I would be wanting but when I see something I l will let you know.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz did you send me a friend request on F B?? I don't remember if you did or not with as many as I have had since I opened the craft page up
You are right, better not to put the link here, I think it's not allowed. Good luck for your workshop.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck that's why I didn't put it in here so I wouldn't get into trouble better safe than sorry right?
@sugartoes Yes, absolutely, better to be careful.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah that's always a GOOD idea
@cherigucchi (4778)
I hope that you do everything at your best
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cherigucch everthing I do I try to do my VERY best at
@sugartoes That is good to know.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cherigucchi that's the way to be when your working at making money to be the BEST to make it sell RIGHT?
@VivaLaDani13 (19873)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Ever since I've seen those videos, I hear your voice when I'm reading your posts on here lol
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 ha ha ha o.k
It looks like you are getting things very organized.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 well about the time I get a area done I start on another area & the 1st area get Unorganized again but once I get MOST this stuff OUTTA here & sorted out & get the THINGS I NEED & put into place LIKE I'm thinking it will be all under control like I NEED IT ALL to be
@sj3011 (631)
No issue dont be sad.
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sj3011 thank you dear it's nice to know someone cares now & then.