Saturday in the Park...

By JJ
So I come out of hibernation this afternoon to go to the park and attend the second of three weddings I plan to attend this year...I think that's some kind of record for me. Unfortunately, I don't get to be a bridesmaid. *sips coughee* It should be a good day for it, although a bit warm for my tastes, but sunny skies and no rain scheduled, so at least my sound equipment won't get wet...or the bride. I suppose I'll put in a token appearance at the reception to follow the wedding, although I don't plan to stay long. My brain is skipping this morning...I think I may need to start injecting my coughee through an IV unit. *Today's morning music supplied by Chicago from the album Chicago V.* *raises coughee cup in salute* G'mornin' myLot...let's get this dog and pony show started...
one of Chicago's greatest song ever!
Hope the wedding goes well - and that your sound equipment doesn't get wet.
It should be fairly decent, my step-son is coming to town for it and I haven't seen him for almost 2 years now.
Michelle was tearing up at the ceremony, it was so damn cute :)
@JolietJake Looks like the sun was shining too. :) Great to connect again with your step-son.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Will you be accompanied JJ to the weddings?
Just by the sound system
• Lakewood, Colorado
@JolietJake At least it is not a nagging sound then
Good dancin music. I hope you get to be a bridesmaid next year ..... ummm, just curious though, ya gonna shave that beard if ya get to?
Prob'ly just tie a ribbon in it
Hummmm, woodn't that be interestin @JolietJake maybe grow it long enough to braid it?
Good morning! I think that I missed this discussion, but now it feels right after reading your coffee salute here. Love the song you've got playing, seems like a perfect fit for this hot and humid day.
I found a picture of me from the wedding! Right there...the arrow is pointing at me...
@sj3011 (641)
I found it one of the best all time Chicago song.
I prefer stuff from the Chicago Transit Authority album for the most part, but this one has it's moments
you could certainly rock some heels
No, do not inject your coughee through an IV unit, you lose all the pleasure. Good luck for the weddings.
@Lucky15 (33714)
Now..something i know.. chicago. Lol
I gather you supplied the music for the ceremony? I hope it all went well.
It was a bit warm out, but it went off nicely. I was kind of behind everything, so my view wasn't the greatest, but Michelle was so happy...I was sitting there with this goofy grin on my face watching
@LoriAMoore (9562)
Now you've got that song stuck in my head. Earworm