Suns Out, Its "Chilly, June Overcast breakfast over,.

Garden Grove, California
What is wrong with people now days"? a simple gesture to let in a person in a wheelchair and the other person in the empty elevator wighg me leans across me and hits the go b uttone I had paused to allow him to come in' with us as there was plenty of room. 'the other elevator is out of order. ' 'why did she not let him on>? Breakfast was really good, cream cheese on toast, scrambled eggs and bacon, cheerios, coffee, cranberry juice and milk. A good filling breakfast.and Im read y to mylot and maybe earn more if the bank ever moves. One original post by P Hatley copyrighted 2016
• Marion, Kansas
You know, I am clueless at the rudeness of some people. Perhaps she just does not like the other person, wheel chair or not.
yes it could be that, hard to tell, hes really a nice old man Jewish witg long beard and that cap that they love to wear but we shot off amd left him when we had [l;enty of room.
Well, if you can, the next time the button-pusher is waiting to get on, then push the button so the door closes right in her face! How rude!
i am sorelytempted lol lol
@Hatley You are too sweet and polite to do that my friend. But, if you ever get really mad, give it a try.
@Corbin5 ghe ghe I will give it a try lol
@shivamani10 (11131)
• Hyderabad, India
we can not change rude people. They never change themselves.
yes you are so right ajd if they wont change nothing we can do lol
Some people are not very polite.
the troubled I think is that they let whatever malady they have overwhelm them to the poing that they do not even see other people too worried about theselves t
some people have no madders
yesindeed they seem to grow up without being taught good manners.
Some people are just plain rude. You think the staff would do something. At least you had a good breakfast.
yes a very good b reakfast the staff really does nt pay a lot of attention to those things