Why People Need To Open Their Eyes!

First I applaud the brave move of the UK. Now as to the why. The USA has been blind to the actions of their leader for too long. Many have come and gone, but some remain who do as this former HOMELAND SECURITY LEADER installed by Obama does. It is appalling that our leader would deride people as racist for wanting a safe home while supporting the very racism and hate he endorses in many of his appointed staff members. After reading the article below tell me what you think.
Coptic Christians, Chaldean Christian, Jews -- they're all targets for Mohamed Elibiary's rage.
Wow! I had no idea..this was a real good read Bernie. I despise this kind of hatred spreading.
Thanks for sharing this with us Bernie.
@Hanyouyomi (1935)
• Dallas, Texas
@Berniezeitler Also sir, I don't know what they taught you in your schools back in your day, but from fifth grade on up, the democratic party's history of racism is ommited. By that I mean we're never told that Abraham Licoln who was against Slavery was a Republican and the condeferates were democrats. Which when FourWalls and DWDavis told me about the democratic party's history, I was a tad shocked, but it made sense as to why they instilled poltical correctness and ommitted the information from aademic history lessons.
@Hanyouyomi Most of my teachers were not 'revisionists' while they may have been told to teach a revised history they also shared what they knew beyond the text books they were required to use.
• Dallas, Texas
@Berniezeitler Y'know what? Forget I asked, because while your statement implies that revisionist history was possibly taught in your era, that wasn't the case with what most of your teachers taught you. But that also makes me mad, because it implies that I was right with some members of your generation or older are scared of their ways of life being lost, so they instill it in later generations. How? Well the way I understand it after WWII ended your generation had it easy in the 50s.... Well anyone who was wealthy and white anyway, as that's the only portion of America that gets any real attention while they batter about the middle class with pointless social justice bullcrap that ended in the 60s! But yet that's all these old farts know so they can't teach their kids anything else and thus the same crap gets passed down from generation to generation, and then people complain why the world won't change. It bothers me is that these old codgers don't get that their twisted ways of life won't die with them, becase it didn't start with them. It bugs me that there are some old folks who have a weaker grasp on the universe than I do. And in thinking about it just now given that there HAS to be a counter balance to sensible people like you... i.e. idiots like this former Homeland Security Director and the idiots running the democratic party have to exist to be the idiotic opposite to people like you, Ms. Valerie, Fourwalls and my parents. Because if everyone of the generations that precede mine had what us black folks call "good sense," well the world would be boring and there'd be no balance in it. Granted that doesn't excuse why our first black president would appoint a prejudice homeland security director when Obama's supposed to be against that crap. It just explains why it happens...
@Hanyouyomi (1935)
• Dallas, Texas
An Egyptian showing prejudice towards Christians? Please, given that jews were enslaved by Egyptians centuries ago this doesn't surprise me. I'm not saying all Egyptians are like that, but for a former "Homeland Security Advisor" saying that doesn't shock me.