Back to Using Perk TV

By Lola
@Lolaze (3165)
I am back to using Perk TV as of today. It's a phone and iPad app where you watch videos (or let them play and hit a button on occasion) to earn points. Those points then get redeemed for gift cards. It's been around forever and others here on MyLot have written about it before. I used it for a long time and then quit running it for awhile, I'm not quite sure why – I just got bored with checking on the phones and iPads all the time. I've decided I really want an Xbox or Playstation though and I really don't want to spend the money on one, or at least not all the money. Using the Perk TV app would let me save up the points for some Wal-Mart gift cards to use towards the purchase of one. It will take awhile, but I have time. My desktop PC just died, so I have no way to play any games now. Even just saving up $100 worth of gift cards would help a lot...I think I could do that in 4 months or so. Back to keeping an eye on the phones I go!
I do not have any phones that will run it, but I have friends that do. I am saving for Lowe's giftcards for kitchen appliances so I do some other things. Of course PayPal from here will also go into my coffers. It is amazing what you can save up by going around online.
@LoriAMoore (4787)
Good luck. I'm not familiar with that one.
@inertia4 (27666)
I keep forgetting about that app. My son also told me about another app called free my apps. Same concept. You earn points to redeem gift cards. I should do them both again at night from my iPad.
First time I've heard and read about Perk TV. Will look them up and hopefully, they accept international users.
@tech40 (9260)
Yeah perk is a good one to earn money online by just simply watching videos
• Williamsburg, Virginia
I use perk TV as well. I love all the perk apps. It really helps me out.
@1hopefulman (28362)
Funny, there is a new company that sounds similar and they are to actually pay people cash for doing something like that. They say that one can earn up to a couple of hundreds dollars a week. They open their doors on July 4.
@marsha32 (6693)
When I first started with perktv I was earning $50 to $50 a month. Then there has been months where the circle just goes round and round. I was close to $10 when I left for my trip and cashed out for that soon after coming home. I'm already over 4000 pts again, so it's working better right now. I turn it on both of my tablets before going to bed.
@Dena91 (4212)
Mike does Perk also. He found out after you earn so much, they will slow you down for awhile. Then after a period they will let you earn again. It isn't a long period in between. We also do swagbucks. We use the extra earnings from them to purchase cards for gas and groceries. It really helps out. Hope you earn enough to buy what you want. Have a blessed day
@Teep11 (7050)
Sounds good. I hope you're earn more and continue to enjoy those perks. Enjoy!