it's coming along little by little day by day

@sugartoes (42007)
Greencastle, Indiana
Each day I spend out here I find more & more stuff to get rid of to make more room, I work on here awhile then I work on getting rid of stuff then I work on here some more & find MORE to get rid of. I keep this going I'll HAVE the cabin where I'll have it like I want it where I won't have everything everywhere like it is NOW WHEW things that has just been laying around crowding up the place I enjoy being out here where there's PEACE & quite I notice that I'm not as stressed as I was in the trailer & I can relax a lot more & work on the things I need to & get the rest I need everyday I just wish I had the MONEY I need to get the supplies I need to make more crafts to put up on my craft page so I can start seeing some action from all my hard work I've been putting towards it.
@VivaLaDani13 (21581)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I'm glad you are making some good progress. I really hope you find the funds to get whatever you need soon!
@sugartoes (42007)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah well I can only hope & pray that something breaks with it but I got next year to gain up on it & I'll try & sell it on the OFF line side to make $ on.
@CRK109 (14435)
I've done remarkably well step by step. Baby steps get you going just as well as regular steps. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be amazed at how far you get!
@sugartoes (42007)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@CRK109 your so right thank you & that's JUST what I have been doing around here & it's starting to take shape but STILL got a LONG ways to go yet before it's DONE I have a video of just what I'm talking about.
@sj3011 (631)
Your crafts are awesome.
@sugartoes (42007)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sj3011 thank you I have worked hard on them I'll have MORE in a few hrs
Sounds like you are progressing nicely. Best of luck to you @sugartoes
@sugartoes (42007)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra thank you, yeah it's been a LONG TIME coming for me things are going really nice since I put my craft page up but the cabin work well it's a whole new other thing that's TRYING to get where it needs to be slowly.
I would so enjoy the peace and quiet that the cabin-setting does for you. Yes, more money for supplies would sure add to the joy!