Security got upset at the party.

My daughter walked in with her hennacy bottle. I told her to remove it from the table and put it away. she refused and left it there. She asked if I wanted a drink. I said sure but could not dare spend $5 on a beer. She asked me to walk with her to the store I did and while there I got a nice drink. I stood outside an drank it all. I said,I am not going in that man's bar with a bottle. it's not right. Security heard me tell kay I was not going to do that. Soon my brother walked around taking drinks from people. kay included and of course she runs to me. Security was behind her as she complained about wanting her bottle. I told her that man is running a business and it's not right to go n with your own bottle. If you want to drink bring it outside. The security shook hishead agreeing with me. I am so good being alone because it makes me wonder how far I need to goto steer people the right way. had she listened the first time they would not have taken her bottle. I saw many people outside drinking. man I am not paying $5 for a corona on a good day. I decided to continue to stay to myself. people are just so terrible out in the world. You should see all the plates of food on top of the lid of th can. Just disgusting and I moved them all.
@sj3011 (630)
Hahah.sounds funny.. sorry.
People in general are really disgusting and they will never change.
That is what makes it so bad.
@magallon (18082)
People grew up in different homes. They were molded differently. That's the reason why people have different behavior from each other. they behave differently in a certain place and certain occasion.
My daughter grew up with me and she is so not the person I raised her to be. Trust me she picked up the wildlife behavior.
@magallon (18082)
@sharon6345 Environment is another thing that shapes an individual's behavior. The influence of peers or the other people that she gets along in her daily life.
@magallon I wish it were not so because she is so surrounded by rift raft people.
@CRK109 (14381)
There is a whole world out there that I know nothing about. The only drinking I ever do these days is at home. And I'm so much happier this way.
You have more fun doing it that way..
@CRK109 (14381)
@sharon6345 Yes, I think so, too!