Moving again

Kingston, New York
This past few days I been in a middle of a move. Why am I moving? My landlord rent the other bedroom to the young adults but still kids. They are smoking pot and more In the bedroom they are renting. The smell go into my room., they are All so eating my food. Since I think the kids are doing drugs . this my number one reason for moving. There a possibility of this home getting raided by the police. So I am getting out that place Thursday I be in my new place it still a bedroom that I am renting. It just now take me a half and hour to get to work.
@Teep11 (6751)
If the environment is unhealthy then going is the best thing to do. I hope the new place will offer peace. Be blessed.
• Kingston, New York
The new place will now give me a half and hour Ride each way which most likely be more then a half and hour there all ways a car crash on the road with no way to get around it
very good that you moved from there at the right time. why the landlord not taking care of these things he should not allow these activities there.
• Kingston, New York
he a little strange he sleep in the living room
that is too bad it will take so long to get to work. But I would want to move out of that place too!
• Kingston, New York
Plus longer in towing the hot dog stand To
@shivamani10 (11156)
• Hyderabad, India
Good luck...Wish you a safe and happy stay.
• Kingston, New York
Thanks you have a good day.
@rina110383 (24224)
Wise decision. I'll do the same thing if I'm in your place.
@dodo19 (29176)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Hopefully it all goes well.
@sj3011 (635)
Its better to leave .