Monday Fun Day

@IvySaysHi (4041)
Today has been a pretty good day over all. We weren't stuck in the house which was the best part about it. In the morning we took our son to his swim lesson where he did almost everything he was told to do by the teacher so I count it as a success. After that we went straight to the water park we have been trying to go to for the past 2 weeks, but because weather or business hours were in the way we couldn't go. We had gotten a free voucher to get us in during an event that the program my son is in does every year. So we didn't have to pay to get into the water park. My son really had fun swimming and being in the water for a few hours. After that we went to Applebee's for dinner and had a nice meal. I was starving cause I hadn't eaten all day so I enjoyed that a lot. Today has been a great day. Now I am finally home sitting and relaxing, well kind of. I wish I could nap, but my son napped in the car so he won't nap at home and if he doesn't nap then I can't nap either. I am working on getting the food and guest list finalized for our wedding, yes still. Only 11 more days to have this all together so let's hope we can pull this off. What have you done today? Did you have fun? Did you get business taken care of?
@rina110383 (21987)
I just started with my day. I need to accomplish a lot of paper works today.
@IvySaysHi (4041)
Well I hope they all get done!