I am checking a post from my friends and another from the recent posts.

Chile
Many times I don´t have time to check many posts of the people I´m not following. And some times I miss a very good post. So now I am reading the titles of the lotters I follow, choose one, answer it and then go to recent posts. I found out that there I can even see whether I have an answer to my last post and I can comment on the answer immediatly. Maybe I will not reach my goal, but I will have fun here anyway. See you all, mylotters. I´m watching you
@koopharper (6284)
I check the recent discussions regularly partly because there are people I thought I was following that somehow I am not. If they're active I can still comment and correct the oversight.
There are many of our old friends that we are not following inthis new version of mylot.
@marguicha That may be part of it. I followed a newbie a couple of weeks ago. I wondered why I hadn't seen anything recent in my notifications and it turns out I wasn't following him. I'm sure I added him at the time.
@annierose (17692)
Hi @marguicha! That is what I have been doing as well. I will be very much busy. In fact, I haven't got the time to go back to my class online since it will require me long hours to read and study which I cannot do at present. I am on and off here in Mylot for this week. I set a goal of earning $5 monthly here. Sad to say, I am still at $3 and I am not sure if I can be very much active to reach the minimum.
This way helps as we interact with more people.
@annierose (17692)
That's similar to how I do things. I check my connections latest posts, then go to the 'most recent'. I answer all comments on my own posts too.
It is helping me a lot.
Well I hope you reach your goal as well as have fun! =)
I doubt it, at this time of the month. But I will have fun.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
I also have periods whereby I do not have time to check the recent posts.
I have had too many offline activities this month. And on top of it all, Leticia hasn´t been coming to help me with the housework for over 10 days.
@magallon (18090)
Sometimes I go back to my posts and scroll it again to check if I have missed some responses. Then I check on those that I follow and on the most recent discussions.
That´s a very good idea!
@zarlamain (24525)
Hope you reach your goal! Have fun!
@responsiveme (16245)
@mariguicha@jaboUK I too am missing out on interesting posts.Now I do the 'follow' search.Still learning. It feels good when people respond to your comments.I try to do the same.