Sleeping

Do you ever find yourself laying awake at night wanting to go to sleep and not being able to and just wondering why you can't go to sleep? It's a crazy feeling, it can be bothersome. Has anyone else ever experienced that?
@magallon (18090)
I am always like that and it has become a problem to me. I am having difficulty in falling asleep again after I have awakened in the middle of the night or in very early morning time. I do turning and changing position just to fell asleep again. I'm getting headache and dizziness because of that.
I have been experiencing the same thing lately. If something is bothering us, that's somehow things went through..
@Micmac (8533)
When I am worried about something I just toss and turn most of the night. Makes me feel restless and the next morning I am like a zombie.
Experienced this more times than I can count. In those cases, I get up and turn on the tv or grab a book. Doing these activities, I find that it induces sleep in my case.
its happen to me everyday ...i feel nothing problem , enjoy it watcing tv , play game
@royanne (372)
I do feel that way from time to time. It feels like my mind is thinking about a lot of things all at once that's why i can't sleep. It's very hard to drown out the noise in my head sometimes.
I have a big problem with sleeping.
@meowch (1056)
Most of the time I can't go to sleep and last night was worse I stayed up very emotionally bothered about my past. I wish I had some sleep but didn't at all.
@peavey (16627)
That's why I am here right now. I woke up and couldn't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. Too hot, too cold, too achy, the bed was to soft, too hard... I gave up and got up.
@gichrys (103)
Its an everyday ordeal for me to be able to get my sleep. Liquor solves it though but I can't take alchol everyday
@durgabala (1362)
I experienced it just yesterday, I suddenly got up at 12.45...went to the wash room, had water and then unable to sleep for almost an hour.