crock pot dinner and dessert

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
So on Sunday night I fixed dinner at my parents house. I cooked up in the crock pot some Mac and cheese for the kids. I don't get to make home made mac and cheese because my husband likes blue box so I found this day to be the prefect day to do so since he wasn't going to be around for dinner. I also made hot fudge brownies in another crock pot for dessert. I must have done it right because everyone ate some and liked it. It could have used a little bit more salt and pepper but I didn't want to put to much in and the kids not like it so I left it with just a tiny bit in it.
@zarlamain (24866)
That sounds really good!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Thank you! It was pretty good.
@zarlamain (24866)
@ShyBear88 Your welcome!
@shybear88 sounds delicious. I usually eat frozen put in microwave macaroni and cheese. It sounds delicious in a crock pot. Since I am learning to. Cook, I might try it after I look up a recipe. I am going to try crock pot brownies for sure as mine never come out hard enough from the oven. Thanks for the ideas. It is better you didn 't add too much salt. Pepper would of been fine but salt is so bad for you. I never use it in anything I cook. I don't like pepper so I don't add that either.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Our bodies so need salt but yes to muc isn't good for you. It did need more salt.
@ShyBear88 I figure if we eat canned goods like canned vegetables and other processed food we get enough salt in the high sodium in those foods. But honestly didn't know we needed salt; I thought it was an extravagance to eat salt.I do know too much is not good for you. Thank you so much for straightening me out that we need some. I appreciate it.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
@Marty1 salt isn't a huge thing we need to live but it's good to watch how much salt is in your daily diet. Lower sodium intake is good. Lots of things we eat does have natural salt to it such as meat.
@sj3011 (630)
I found it tasty and good.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Awesome!
@AutumnSnow (4582)
That sounds really good, I love my crockpot I can't live without it.LOL
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I need a big crock pot so I had to use my moms to make the Mac and cheese