Mylotting or getting up from bed?

Chile
That is the question for me right now. I am alone at home, cozy in my bed and there is no rush. I even have lunch ready, should Leticia come today. I haven´t been able to reach her and I have to go to the dentist after lunch. Back from the dentist, I have to taketo change two very nice blouses I was given for my birthday. I hope they have the same ones as the size was a little bit too big, That would be my day. So it will be a lot of mylotting in the morning to make up for the evening. Do you have your day planned, friends?
• Lenox, Georgia
The only plan I have is to go to the dollar store in a little while and MyLotting. Nothing other than that though. I hope you enjoy your day. =)
I don´t think that I will enjoy the trip to the dentist. But I do hope that I will be able to get my new blouse after that.
• Lenox, Georgia
@marguicha Dentist visits are not fun-but I hope you enjoy the rest of your day after that. I hope the dentist goes better than your expecting.
@lovingmybabies I love dollar stores. I might go to one tomorrow when I go out. Am going to maybe Wal Mart for groceries. Might go to a dollar store near there or get highlighters from Wal Mart. Either plAce desperAtely need them. Don't spend too much at the dollar store. Have a super day.
I'll be visiting my mom today and then tomorrow I have a dentist appointment
I prefer doctors to the dentist
@marguicha I have some studying from a pile of free courses online, reading, and my mylotting to do Then I am going to cook dinner. Maybe a pumpkin pie. I am also going to take notes on going vegan and get some vegetarian recipes. I am going to go grocery shopping tomorrow so must get those recipes. A busy day planned.
My daughter just told me about free courses online. I will really check it after my vacations.
@marguicha You won't regret taking them. The are so enriching. I am going to go back to my Kindle now for my lot and use my laptop for a class. Have a good vacation.
@Meramar (2730)
I will take my children to the beach for a while.
Where do you live?
@Meramar (2730)
@marguicha On the Canarian Islands (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
@else34 (13601)
• New Delhi, India
@marguicha,No,I don't have any plans for today.In fact,it has been a dull day for me.I have returned from my workplace completely exhausted.Was not feeling like mylotting today.Still I am trying to interact for a few minutes.
Maybe a nap will help. Or a little refreshment and TV.
@else34 (13601)
• New Delhi, India
@marguicha Yeah,I need a hot cup of tea now with a couple of samosas.And then I will go out for my long evening walk.
Sometime I plan my day cause something have to do.I usually get up late in the weekend.Have a nice day.
I have my housechores now, but they are mostly done.
@ilocosboy (40410)
Oh I never plan my day, I let destiny dictates my activity, he he.
I have to plan when I have a doctor´s or a dentist appointment.
Yes, I am going to do a quick run to town here soon.
I decided to stay in bed until the time Leticia usually arrives.
@rina110383 (24065)
Today is a workday though I planned last night the sequence of the documents that I need to review so that I'll be done with paper works earlier than the usual.
yes,i do.a lot.
@sofssu (18465)
Have fun Mylotting.. My day is almost done.. I need to have a hot bath and get into bed in a little while.