What I am doing to find time for reading and My lot; two very important things to me.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I want to be with my lot and read and still do many courses i am signed up for I am going to be multitasking. I am going to do a little bit for about 10 minutes of each and go through my day doing that. That is how much I love all of you on my lot. Yes, I enjoy my classes very, very much, but i also missed My lot on most of the Sunday and almost all day Monday. I also missed my reading and will not stop either of these two activities for my classes. I will try to participate on my other laptop as i will have Grammarly to correct my grammar. I will use my Kindle for getting recipes for why i will tell you in my next post to be written in a little while shortly. But first, i have to set up my other laptop =) Picture credit Pixabay of somebody multitasking
It sounds like you have a plan. I have lots to do so I need to make a list and a plan also!
@paigea I came up with the plan about an hour ago. Hope you make a good plan for your very busy day.
@meowch (1008)
That's great you are good at multitasking for me I find it a little difficult when I do something I really focus on one task at a time.
@meowch I don't know how good i really am at it, but i am willing to try and so far so good
I make sure to at least spend a little time on here every day. Sometimes it's hard when I have to work or have other things to do. But it's fun to be on here.
@susan2015 I agree, it is fun to be on here. Luckily, these courses are optional and free. I don't really have to do anything I don't want to do, I can do household chores to keep the house tidy between times, I took a load a laundry to the washer right after I posted this discussion. Wait there is one thing i don't want to do, Clean my desk and room. (smiles) But my sister gets so upset when my room is as messy as it is now. She is coming over to take me to dinner and do something for me she doesn't trust me doing. And i don't blame her.
@sugartoes (31149)
• Greencastle, Indiana
so your saying with everything you have going you gonna need what 8 arms to do them all ? I know how that goes it's a task that only few can do & keep up with all at the same time.
@sugartoes Well. It never hurts to try. While i love my lot if I can be on here a few hours a day, I am happy. I get up early, and i never seemed to have a problem multitasking in the past. I will take a day off of classes for a fourth of July and spend half my day reading and half my day on my lot. I am totally dedicating that day to the fun that isn't like studying though that is fun.
@sugartoes (31149)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 do you have windows 10?? cause if you DO you can do like I do & split screen the 2 or even have 4 screens at one time I do my lot face book & clicx sense all at the same time & do very well at it too.
when you have more than one with it helps this is why I went with windows 10 after I seen what I could do with it before I got mine just the other day 6-17-16
@coffeebreakwhatever Yeah, I do think mothers multitask. But i have never been a mother to a human before; I am the mother to a hamster and i sometimes multitask with him When he is in his exercise ball he likes me to be with him, so i read while he rolls around knocking into all my furniture.
@sofssu (14749)
Sounds like a plan to me. Enjoy your classes and mylotting , but don't do them together.
@sofssu I won't do them together. I am going to do one thing for about an hour then another thing for an hour I will get them done
@sofssu (14749)
@Marty1 Just kidding
@cacay1 (30525)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I wish you the best in your school and here at Mylot. You mentioned recipe to be posted here, I do not know if we are allowed to post a recipe under discussion.
@icacay1 I meant to say why I am writing down recipes in my home. Am not putting a recipe on discussions. I know that is against the rules. Sorry I wrote it wrong
That's a great illustration but she seems to be having a bit of trouble.
@judyev Yes, you are sage, I decided i am going to spend a couple of hours a day reading then spend the rest of time on my lot. And research for my book and another research writing site. I don't want to do my classes. I enjoy the other activities more. Plus it takes just too much time to do the classes, and i am rearranging, organizing and cleaning my house too making it mine. My sister was a bit worried i would be moving furniture =) Who knows I just may move some furniture around.
Sounds like you have a plan in place that will work out fine for you! Sending hugs to you and little Marty!!!
@corbin5 I hope it turns out okay but i am going to work really hard on it. Hugs and love to two sweethearts, you and Molly
@shivamani10 (9393)
• Hyderabad, India
All the best. enjoy...with your laptop
@shivamani10 Thanks. Yes, i will enjoy. I am in the middle of a lecture on video and enjoying it all and being here with all of you, too having a great time.
It needs time to play in mylot.I have somethings to do so I plan the day.
@1210800460 I plan for my day, but i never seem to have enough time to do everything i want to do that day. Thus the multitasking. I will only be on my lot a few hours in total. I will be up to 11 pm and is only 12:50 pm. I have plenty of time to do what I plan
@responsiveme (12543)
Good Luck. thats sounds a very 'multitasking' plan....I just joined this site a month ago and I am enjoying it too BUT I find I need to go back to my reading too. especially as lots of reading suggestions have come p from people here.
@responsiveme yes,I realize that now. I am only reading the other things I read like books, newspaper and magazines and my lot.
@Marty1 what book are you reading?
@responsiveme I am going to start a household tips today. I am just starting my household and am having a not so easy time. What are you reading? What is your favorite genre? I like mysteries and non-fiction. But will read anything.
@VivaLaDani13 (15935)
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 I think it's great to do all the things you like. Cause sometimes people just don't have time to do it so they miss out on doing something they love. As long as you can handle doing it all without feeling overwhelmed and you're happy then that's great!
@vivaladani13 I am doing my free online college courses on my laptop and Mylot on my Kindle so I can have fun doing both.
@LoriAMoore (12566)
I used to be the Queen of Multitasking. Alas, not anymore.
@lorieamoore thAt was great thAt you were so good at multitasking. Sorry you aren't anymore. I am doing a few hours of each thing I want to do desperAtely.