What are you grateful for today?

Tom
Rochester, New York
According the Law of Attraction what you think about, you bring about. So today I'm going to be thinking about Tom Hiddleston and see if that really works! Also one must be grateful for what they already have. When you are grateful for the things you have then you will attract more things to be grateful for.
I am very grateful that my child has a new day to share with her mom. Among other things like food and water with a roof over my head.
• Rochester, New York
Wonderful things to be grateful for!
I am just grateful I woke up breathing and alive. Sometimes that is the greatest gift.
• Rochester, New York
I agree 100% with you there!
I'm alive and I can enjoy life to the fullest. For family and grandchildren. Greatful for our great country.
• Rochester, New York
Australia is absolutely beautiful! I can do without the snakes, crocs and gators though. lol
@LisaSteinmetz LOL! Snakes are protected species here, by the Greenies. Crazy! We've seen a lot here at where we live. My friend who has several children advised me to always carry a long shovel with me whenever I go out. She said she had killed several of those venemous black snakes in a month.
He looks like one of the guys on Bachalorette. I am thankful and happy that my grandson is in a good mood and for the basics. Also trying to bring more positive things into our lives. I think it starts with me. The kids tend to look up to me. I am very grateful for the things I have.
• Rochester, New York
I'm trying to do the same thing in my house as well. My mum is a negative person and I'm a positive one.
@LisaSteinmetz .....My daughter and I are both depressed most of the time. I have severe depression and she is bi-polar. Glad you at least lend some positive notes to home life.
@rina110383 (24069)
I'm grateful for the new day, that I'm still alive, and that my parents & siblings are healthy.
• Rochester, New York
Wonderful! I'm grateful for family as well. I'd be lost without them.
My younger children and I love T.Hiddleston. He was the voice of the pirate in one of the Tinker Bell movies, which, I forgot its title, urgh!
• Rochester, New York
Aww how cool! I'll have to go look for that movie on Netflix! I'll let you know the title when I find it. lol
are you trying to confuse me.I am grateful every day.No problem.
• Rochester, New York
Every day gratitude is wonderful!