People who think they are always right.

clouds.
Roseburg, Oregon
I am sure everyone has these type of people in their lives .They will listen to you and than they will tell you that you are wrong. They might even call you a liar and than run to their computer to prove that you are wrong and they are right. My question is who cares and why even call someone a liar when they are telling you something to begin with. Everyone sees everything different so why say liar to begin with. Some one was complaining to me about that person and wondering why it was a big deal to begin with. I guess it is only to the person that is running around calling others liars. The picture is mine taken by me. I did a discussion like this a few weeks ago and forgot. This one is a little different.
I don't bother with people like that. (Didn't you do a similar discussion a couple of weeks ago? )
I hope not I will look and see.
Yes I did but this one is a little different. @jabotUK thanks for letting me know. I bet the same person was complaining to me again. You have a good day.
Sometimes I have to agree to disagree with people and stop myself from trying to convince them of anything.
That is the only way to do it.
@skysnap (17489)
I think setting some distance is the key.
It sure is the key.
@jobelbojel (5901)
First of all the first is awesome! Yup, we have a say in different ways. I salute people whom I know who listen to their subordinates.
@EddieHands (35457)
Oh yes these people are all over social media it does get quite annoying for certain!
It is really annoying.
@EddieHands (35457)
@jstory07 I know that's why I stay off social media most of the time meowww !
@garymarsh6 (12695)
I tend to just let it go. If they feel smug enough to think they are right then I will just agree. They will feel a twit when they find out they are wrong! Nice photo by the way! Nice fluffy clouds and some blue sky! We had a little bit of blue sky here this morning but dull and grey this afternoon!
I let it go to and try to avoid them.
• New Delhi, India
You are right. Agree with you
Thank you.
@crossbones27 (15914)
• Redlands, California
Then there is the people who call you an idiot for having a different view than them or see the world differently. As soon as someone does that. I will not respond to them or talk to them anymore if it is in person.
What is wrong with people when they act that way.
I don't know too many like that. I guess our group of friends is fairly small and all the 'funny ones' have dropped out - or been dropped off.
Yes I have ev en corked with one who thought she was always right and corrected me on most everything I said."She did not even realize show she made me feel too busy bragging gasbout all she knew lol
@dpk262006 (55919)
The picture is awesome. If someone proves me wrong and I am actually wrong, I do not mind correcting myself. But if someone is unnecessarily proving me wrong, then I keep quiet and don't entertain that person anymore. I do not believe in entering into arguments.
@Yar_Joey (3312)
Yes I encounter many people with that attitude, so I just dont let it annoy m; I ignore them
@Lucky15 (33730)
Oh..i got a lot of miss know it all. ;(
@sofssu (14708)
I hate complainers in the first place.. we all have our faults.
@sueznewz2 (9843)
• Alicante, Spain
Yeahhh its a bit extreme to call someone a liar, because you think they're wrong... its not necessary. .. I'm sorry this has happened to you...,
@dodo19 (29230)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't like people like that. They just get on my nerves. I tend not to really listen to them, or really give them much of my time.
Everyone has a right to their opinion. If they say something that isn't true it is on them.
Oh!dear this is dreadful.Stay away is all I can say
@miniam (9272)
• Bern, Switzerland
You could be me talking.My hubby is the know it all type and it drives me crazy.He never call me a lier or me him or anything like that, and l have learned to tell him to stop telling me such rubbish. Sometimes he will insist on knowing something while l know 100% he is wrong but he will be ready to argue about it for hours. Last week we were waiting for a late letter,he insisted he met the postman on the stairs delivering mail to someone.I wanted to scream, the postmen here do not even pass the main entrance to deliver mail. It`s hard to argue with such people
@responsiveme (14290)
The photo is very beautiful.