Preparing Dinner While I mylot

@Elizaby (4081)
Pensacola, Florida
The laptop is set up at the kitchen table as I do surveys and mylot here In between I am preparing dinner as I can multitask to get things done So I salted the chuck roast on both sides and let it rest while I read here While chopping up some onion and a garlic clove to add to the roast Then I heated up a pot with a little oil and checked back here To type a line while the pan got hot enough so that I could sear it in both sides As one side sear I finished that one post I was reading and turn to a survey Then I turned the roast, so pleased with the searing on that side And answered some questions and got screened out while that side seared I added the onions and garlic and stirred them til softened, then added water And now the roast is simmering away with delightful smells filling the air So I will do more here before adding the carrots, peeling the potatoes to add later I will have done more here while also catching ABC World News Tonight Then just before that is all done I will put a pot of cut okra and tomatoes on And spend more time mylotting here til dinner is done and even while I ea Isn't nice when you can multitask?
@AutumnSnow (4583)
That sounds wonderful I bet it smells so good. Im always doing two or three things or more at a time. I dont think I know how to do just one thing at a time at least that's what my husband thinks, lol.
@Elizaby (4081)
• Pensacola, Florida
It turned out good
That's great! Saving up time. I also did the same thing often.em]happy[/em]
@Elizaby (4081)
• Pensacola, Florida
It also helps to make the best use of time
You have done really well with your multi-tasking! I'm really impressed.
@Elizaby (4081)
• Pensacola, Florida
thanks
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Dont burn the dinner lol and make sure to answer the surveys correctly otherwise you get disqualified.Have fun.
@Elizaby (4081)
• Pensacola, Florida
I am careful not to burn dinner as I don't like cleaning after burning something
It's great when it all comes together like that.
@EddieHands (37801)
That is wonderful! I am also making dinner. Pasta with mushrooms to be exact !
I have just eaten but am hungry again after reading that!
You are really good at multitasking! I usually stink at it. Things burn, the sink overflows etc.
@Macarrosel (7538)
Preparing for dinner, myLotting, does the survey, watching the news. What else? That's a lot of multitasking. Well, I can do multitasking also. Do myLotting, eating while watching tv...hahaha.
@meowch (1054)
Sounds like a delicious healthy food you are cooking. Multitasking is nice you can get a lot of things done.
@rina110383 (24069)
Same here. I do the same thing while working.
I'm doing the same thing