How should we do if we want to make more money on MyLot?

If we only earn from the discussions between the users/members of MyLot, and visitors from search engines do not directly affect our earnings, then what and how should we(as the MyLot users) do if we want to make more money from it
@owlwings (39077)
• Cambridge, England
To quote from the Earnings Program FAQs: "Just participate! Any time you start a discussion, respond to a discussion, or comment in a discussion, you are making a contribution that is eligible for earnings." " The more that other myLot users interact with what you post, the more money it will make. If no one reads what you wrote, interacts with it, or otherwise considers it interesting, then you likely won't earn anything. " If follows that, in order to get the most out of your posts, you have to encourage people to respond, comment, like and otherwise interact with them. The only real way to do this is to make sure that your discussions are good quality, readable, clear and about topics which many people are likely to want to respond to. You should also remember that a discussion is not just a question and answer(s) session. It means that you have to reply to people's responses in order to continue the discussion. You should also spend quite a lot of time responding in an interesting and valuable way to other people's discussions. The more 'social' you are, the more people are likely to want to respond to your posts!
hmm, thanks so, the more 'social' you are, the more money we can earn from MyLot. but I am not good at social,,,
Once again, too many people seem to be thinking money is the reason to be here, instead of the incentive. I know we all like a bit of 'spare change' but most of them don't seem to understand that is all it is, or will ever be.
@owlwings (39077)
• Cambridge, England
@hongdouzi You have two options, then. Either you accept that MyLot is not the kind of place where you will earn the money you want or you try to improve your 'sociability'. The first option might be seen as the lazy (or greedy) person's 'cop out', while the second may involve a little hard work, pushing yourself outside your 'comfort zone' somewhat and doing something which you think now that you are not good at. In the long run, however, learning to be 'social' will make you a better person. If money is the initial incentive, fair enough, though I think you will find that the longer you are here, the less important the money aspect will become and you will see (as many others have) that the REAL benefits of MyLot lie in the fact that it may broaden your knowledge, understanding and ability to express yourself.
• New Delhi, India
I am interacting with you from past few days but you didn't interact with me. Simple if you don't interact with others they don't interact with you. Earnings will go down
Hi, thanks. Hmm, there are many Indians users at MyLot, does Indians all have a good English level?
• New Delhi, India
@hongdouzi after US it is Indian who speak or spoke English. Our mother tongue is Hindi and there are more than 2500+ regional languages in India. It is not necessary to have knowledge of English but still we do learn it little bit.
@sj3011 (631)
Interact more as much as you can.
@skysnap (17819)
Just write and interact. That's how things roll in better here.
Could you give me some kind of idea as to how much money you are talking about? Most casual users are only going to make a dollar or two a month here.
@JolietJake I am not sure if we are allowed to talk about the numbers of MyLot revenue, but it seems that I will get my 1 dollar in a shorter time than a month.
@hongdouzi You DO realize a dollar is $1.0000 here and not $0.0100 ?
@JolietJake I do. .-)
I am very new here. So, I only read catchy titles, and often, find them very interesting read and respond to their discussion. As I become accustomed to enjoying myLot discussion game, I've expanded into searching up more relevant topics to read and respond. And reply back to a responder to my discussions. I think, that's how we increase myLot cents earnings.
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
Let us add some spicy material also in the Discussions as well as in Responses. I am seriously searching for it. Try to avoid giving 'likes' without comments. 2. some fascinating discussions in a concise manner as the saying goes 'BREVITY IS THE SOUL OF EXPRESSION "
@tech40 (9262)
The only way to earn here is to interact... the more who interact to you the more earnings you can earn!
@sishy7 (27653)
It takes our own active participation for us to earn on here.