I'm Back At Home

I got home yesterday evening about 9PM, from a week at my son’s house in Winston-Salem, NC. I was so tired when I got home, I didn’t unpack or do anything else besides watch a little bit of “America’s Got Talent.” Then, I went to bed. I wasn’t able to do much writing on myLot while I was gone. Maybe you missed me?? LOL At least while I was there, my son figured out how to put my song up on YouTube. I am very excited about that. It’s not perfect, by any means, but perhaps you haven’t heard it yet? Now that I’m back home, I can get busy again with myLot. I’m way behind on responses and writing anything myself. I spent this morning unpacking and putting things away. I have some laundry to do later, of course. And I will need to go to the grocery store later. The sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly this morning, so it looks like it will be a pleasant day. We drove through quite a bit of rain last night. It was a very nice visit with my son and his wife. My 15 year old grandson went with me and we enjoyed our visit. Now, I will have to get back into my regular routine again. That will take a few days, I’m sure. I hope everyone is enjoying this week.
Alice Henry sings Crazy
@Marcyaz (35793)
Sounds like you had a good time visiting with your family. It does take time to unpack and put thing away and make sure you have some groceries. I also watched some of America's Got Talent and it was interesting.
I've been putting things away all day. Didn't get the laundry done yet and haven't been to the grocery store yet but still have time to do that this evening.
@Marcyaz (35793)
@IreneVincent It all takes time to get that done.
@Marcyaz I did get the laundry done and went to the grocery store. I still have some errands to run. I'm going out to breakfast here in about an hour or so, with my daughter and a friend. Then, this weekend is the 4th of July weekend. I don't have anything planned for the weekend, but I think my son is planning a cookout. He hasn't confirmed that.
@UncleJoe (9297)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I wondered where you wandered. You already know I loved your clip.
Thanks. Yes I'm back home and trying to get back into my usual routine. BTW, I plan to be in your area in October. We have a time share week at the Colony on Atlantic Avenue. Are you familiar with The Colony? We also go to Wannabe's karaoke in Virginia Beach. Do you know where that is? I may not be able to sing but I will give it a try.
@UncleJoe (9297)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@IreneVincent Yes, I know where it is. Let us know when ya'll are coming and Becky and I will be there. BTW, just so you won't be confused, the Farm Fresh supermarket next to Wannabe's is now a Wal-Mart.
@UncleJoe OK. I'll remember that. Thanks for the tip. I will let you know if and when we are coming. I would love to meet you and Becky. That would be great!