Change of plams C annot get ride to bank so cash out cannot happen

Garden Grove, California
since I have a bit over one ehundred left and Cannot get to the bank to cash out instead of that I will spend maybe 75 more dollars for some skirts that ft and let the rest of the money go back to "social security as I h ave had both good and bad over the thing. they owed me that moneyy and I tried to spend it wisely and am still to having to wait and wait for the damned referral so have timed to save money for that asit will likely be late inJuly. One original post b y P Hatley copyrighted 2016
I would shop some more online, you can get things like a desk lamp, on amazon.com and other places you could even get a bunch of snacks, and benedryl and stuff!
I can stilluse my debit card not the exhausted one tomorrow from socail security I want to' leave it with a little in the card so they will not cut back on y rent oayments
@Hatley I gotcha, if only you could apply whatever the balance was to rent payments!
• New Delhi, India
Do some savings
sicuak secyhrutty wukk bniot let me save the money as it is illkegal for us on social security and ss to have that much nmoneyh in our bank so I wass told to spend it but I hit the savings on on oniine places lkike H/cOebbts abd Lane Bryant so i did save.
• Riga, Latvia
@Hatley it is always easier to spend for something you really want than to hold on to the money. I know when my debit account manages to pile up a bit I have to start watching how much I use my debit card.
@koopharper (6353)
That's truly frustrating.
ytes it us and only us poor jerjs gave ti gfer referrals as we have HMOsa darn
@yukimori (8711)
What about withdrawing the money from your bank account to PayPal? Is that something that you could do instead of letting it go back to social security?
Noinio niot at all I was told I could not kee it I had to spend it.