Congratulations!!!

@chris2050 (1335)
Manila, Philippines
To all those who have been able to achieve the minimum threshold target of $5 in this month of June. June was not an easy month for many of us, I red some sad stories throughout the month, many people were going through a lot. I myself got hospitalize for 5 days, and I know several people who paid more than one visit to their Doctors, so to say, it wasn't an easy month, thanks to God it's ending today. Despite this hard month, some have been able to have some fun around here, and earn some pennies on a daily basis. I recall a mylotter posting 8 days ago that she already have more than $15, I know it take a lot of interactions to reach there. I want to say Congratulations to all those who made it. Now, how about those who haven't been able to? Well, don't give up. For sure, you will be happy at the end of July, just continue interacting...
Thanks! I hope all is well for you!! 5 days being hospitalized is no fun.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
You said it. It's not fun at all, specially here in the Philippines, when you are a foreigner, the medical bill increase very fast. Only the room, was more than $100 a day.
@chris2050 Wow, that is pricey. I hope everything is okay.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@infatuatedbby I am doing well now, I went back to my work last week after almost two weeks of absence, due to confinement and convalescence period imposed by the Doctor. I am off today, so I am catching up in Mylot with some friends by interacting in some discussions
@responsiveme (14639)
I too didn't make the pay out in June. Lets keep interacting and not only for the payout.What are you reading now?
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
I am making a study about religion comparison these days, and I came across the book of ROY STEMMAN "Reincarnation: true stories of past lives" I am a Christian believer, we don't agree with Reincarnation in our beliefs, but I am curious about it, since ROY is an investigative journalist, specialized in the field of paranormal for 25 years, i decided to give his account a shot. he is talking about: - People whose illnesses and phobias can be traced back to a past life and healed by regression therapy - People who remember a time between lives - People with intimate knowledge of places they have never been - People who are haunted by memories of past lives From what I accept to be true, till what I am reading in this book, I am trying to draw the line, and ask myself: "What if we are wrong in Christianity not to accept reincarnation as true?"
@chris2050 i have a friend who makes a study of these things..There is a series by Brian Weiss. I am neither a believer nor a non believer.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@responsiveme Whaouh, I wasn't aware of Brian Weiss, I just red about him through the internet, and watched some videos of him on Youtube, thanks very much, I think I will buy some of his books. This topic interest me a lot, for some reasons, I will like to know more about it, and I want to read from people who studied it. Thanks again,
@magallon (17869)
So that's the reason why I haven't read any post from you this past few days. I'm glad you're back.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Yep, I was in a really bad shape. Thanks to God, all is well now... Thanks
• Ahmedabad, India
i was new joined few days ago.I realized it was full of fun.
@Livelo (33)
It seriously takes lot of interactions...congratulations to u...
• Slovenia
thats pretty motivated stuff tnx buddy