beautiful town in Morocco

@Wisema (297)
Casablanca, Morocco
If you want to enjoy life and spend time with the mountains and rivers, you are welcome to my lovely town in Morocco, Imilchil :) Tourists must plan their trip before they go. There is one big Airport called Marrakesh Menara and many planes for international travelers. Remember to take your walking boots as there are only two ways to get around: by car and on foot. There are many roads which go to Imilchil, but there are no trains or buses, and if you want to go shopping, take cash: you cannot use credit cards in many places. But everywhere you go, you will find people welcome you even if they don't know you, because they welcome tourists and like people come all over the world to discover the culture and the beautiful place
@ilocosboy (31635)
wow that's great to travel in your place, and how i wish i could come
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
you are welcome, just tell me anytime you like and you are welcome. just tell me which day would you like to come and I will send you address home, and help you to find the place where you'll live :) I will be your free tourist leader hhhh
@ilocosboy (31635)
@Wisema wow thanks, how about you will be the one to come in our place there's a lot of places that i can show you and i know you'll gonna love it
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
@ilocosboy sure, why not ? I love finding new places and cultures :)
@magallon (17098)
Wow, that's really a good and beautiful place to visit. The picture itself is really inviting. Hope I could visit your place.
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
yes it is. and you are welcome anytime you like, you and your family or friends, :) you are all welcome !
@magallon (17098)
@Wisema Thank you. I am just wishing and hoping. But who knows maybe someday my wish will come true....
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
@magallon Like I said, you are welcome, you have my power :)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I just love to wander in hills and mountain having a cmpny its amazing experience and wonder to be there whole day its amazing
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
then you are welcome ! anytime you like to wander in hills and mountains, feel free to contact, you are welcome, you and your family or friends :)