Sad Music News

@JESSY3236 (6753)
I saw this article (below) and thought NO!! They can't!! The article (below) says the Aerosmith is going to give Farewell Tour next year!! My mother said it's probably time for them. She liked them when she was teenager, and I liked them (and still do) when I was a teenager. In another article I read said that they could be like The Who, and others have a long farewell tour that keeps happening. Here is the article:
I always enjoyed Aerosmith. A big fan of Steven Tyler.
Very sad news I heard about this too and, yeah they are in my top 5 of all time.
I think it will a decade long farewell tour. Steve and the gang like money.
@Macarrosel (7550)
Aerosmith is my husband's favorite. He was sad for the news.
I haven't cared for most of the stuff they've released in the past 15-20 years, but I have their first 7 albums (and a few from the mid-80's) and like those quite a bit. It probably is about time for them to take an exit bow, so they can go out still 'on top' of the game.
@succeednow (1636)
It's a pity but sooner or later they will have to call it quits. Now may be a good time while they are still popular.
@LoriAMoore (4678)
I like them too. They deserve retirement, they've worked hard and they're old.