Should Bill Clinton get another chance at the White House?

I don’t think so. He seems unable to grasp the fact that he is no longer President of the United States, though in reality he could become President again. If Hillary wins, he wins. It’s a package deal, always has been and always will be. This latest fiasco involving ex-President Clinton and present Attorney General Loretta Lynch is unbelievable. He just happened to be at the airport, he just happened to find himself on the same tarmac where Lynch just happened to be sitting in an airplane? He just thought he would amble on up the ramp, pay Lynch a casual visit to chitchat about golf and grandchildren - and all this when Lynch supposedly could affect the FBI’s recommendations on how to proceed with Hillary’s ongoing questionable email scandal? Please. How stupid do the Clintons think we are? How totally Clintonesque is this latest display of attitude – always above the law, always special, always getting away with it no matter how sleazy or corrupt their actions are? Also, how totally unprofessional, to say the least, is Lynch for allowing this to happen? One Clinton president in the White House would be a bad thing. Two Clinton presidents in the White House would be dangerous and shameful. Image: Pixabay
I'll take two of them over the idiot Trump any day. We will be at war with more countries than you can count with Donald at the helm.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm actually not sure. Trump is silly, but my hunch is that his "true self" is not as nasty as his persona. He's just playing on the public's frustration with the PC Nazi/racially divided US that has been exacerbated under Obama.
@TheHorse When the idiot ruler of North Korea says Trump is a nice guy - it's time to worry.
I must admit, this is a tough year for picking a candidate. I don't like any of them and I may just not vote this election.
It is (to the credit of Ms. Lynch) good that she is Rescuing herself as announced today. Clinton was not all that good the first time around so why give it another round!!
The whole airplane/Lynch encounter just seems very strange, and certainly inappropriate, to me.
And, nothing will happen to harm the Clintons. Nothing ever sticks to them. However, Bill would be like a kid in a candy store with all those young female interns in the White House. What a busy old man he will happen to be. Lies, ineptitude, inappropriate behavior, and dirty deals do not seem to bother enough Americans.
You're right about the Clintons. They get away with everything, at least so far. I really hope they don't win. They just plain don't deserve it.
@Corbin5 They have a very suspicious history, which is one of the many reasons I don't like them.
Bill was not such a bad President, the US debt decreased so much when he was President.
No, he wasn't that bad as a President, just a rather sleazy human being in my opinion. There have been worse. Politicians aren't known for being the most honest and decent of people!
@LindaCPearson Nowhere in the world politicians are known to be the most honest and decent of people.
• Pleasant Hill, California
The alternative is certainly worse. I kind of like the Clintons: sneaky in just the right way to get things done. Bill was the best president in the last 30 years or so. Why would Hillary be that much worse? Trump is a blowhard, though I bet he's not as nasty in real life as is his persona.
Trump definitely is a blowhard, which is not helping him make friends. I've heard several political pundits say that in "real life" Trump is a nice guy and definitely not a racist. Why he keeps coming across politically as racist I don't understand. He isn't doing himself any favors.
@LeaPea2417 (15915)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I totally agree with what you wrote above. I don't trust him or Hillary at all. They are just as corrupt as Obama and even more so. I pray Donald Trump wins the election!!
I've never liked or trusted the Clintons. I'm trying to support Trump but I'm not there yet. I'll either vote for him or not vote at all.
The weird thing is the Clinton camp informed their sympathetic media friends this was going down so who knows what tricky ploy this is.
This whole scenario is very strange. I can't believe Bill Clinton could be that stupid unless it was planned and he had something "special" he had to say to Lynch.
I thought when he was in office he was a good President. What happened at the airport was wrong and is a conflict of interest.
Yeah, that idea scares me! I dont want him or his wifey there
I agree. I just don't think they deserve another term or two at the White House.
@LindaCPearson me either, plus she learned sneaky tricks from here and her time in various offices, so no thanks!