Welcome to another sunny day.

Here the sun is out and I feel the heat already. It's not even the afternoon yet and people are out making all kinds of noise. Talking at the top of their lungs. Come one now. I am going to take my shower and decide if I want to go buy more smoothies. I hope if I do that they are on sale. I did great with them last month. I want to empty my entire fridge and toss everything but the eggs and carrots. I had enough of everything in there. The freezer I will call someone to pick through. I am going to buy all new food for this month. What's up with you today?
I will just be here MyLotting today. I will do a little cleaning here and there but nothing major. It's too hot to do a whole lot.
I just did the grocery shopping for our party. $330! and that doesn't include the booze. Now it is so muggy that I'm ready to put the AC back on. Yuck.
smoothie should do the trick there
@shubhu3 (17955)
• New Delhi, India
Nice.Enjoy the day buddy.Here it has changed the weather has become rainy. :D
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Im having a good Friday morning so far, the day is moving along