100 Foodie Days. #Day 6-Bruschetta

Raipur, India
Currently my best friend is in town! And she is a big time foodie just like me. So we went for a brunch a couple of days back at one of my favourite restraunt.But since she is a vegetarian that was a big bummer for me,so I was kinda little less excited about it. But when this beauty arrived I was pleasently suprised by it. The taste was clean and basic. Simple ingredients just a toast topped with herbs infused tomato sauce,corn and cheese. That's it. But it's taste was OMG! heavenly. As it is evident from the picture it was loaded with toppings so it seemed more like an open sandwich and less like Bruschetta.I was honestly full by eating these alone. So have you had Bruschetta before? What toppings do you like the best?
@zarlamain (24885)
I have had bruschetta chips before. Really interesting taste.
• Raipur, India
Woah! Heard of it for the first time. Wonder how it will be like.
@zarlamain (24885)
@Blue_bubble They taste really good!
@AutumnSnow (4583)
I have to say I have not had Brucshetta before but have always been curious about it and have always wanted to try it maybe one of the days,lol. That's looks delecious.
• Raipur, India
Yes it was very good
@ramapo17 (25614)
• Melbourne, Florida
I had bruschetta before at a local restaurant at the beach. They were very good and we had them another time and some to take home.
@ramapo17 (25614)
• Melbourne, Florida
I have had bruschetta before in a local restaurant at the beach. They were very good and enough to take some home.
I have had a bruschetta before and did not like it at all. It looked nothing like what is in this photo. What is in this photo looks very yummy. I am a vegetarian as well.
I do have bruschetta sometimes and enjoy it very much.