July 1, 2016 8:44pm CST
My kids found it really cool to day that some of the goodies that got send to my parents house had dry ice. They have never seen dry ice. so my husband was expailing to them what dry ice is and that it's so cold that it'll burn you. So the kids new right way with all of the warnings we told them not to touch. My husband placed some into a cup of glass with water and the kids watched it smoke up. They thought it was so cool and where so entertain about it for a good few minutes. We were very safe about not touching the ice. There little eyes said it all they where excited to see something new to learn something new about the world.