The legend of Tarzan

I watched this movie today and I felt that this movie had so much potential but the direction was not that good. They could have made this a better movie. This is not a sequel actually but it felt like its kind of a sequel. Margot Robbie is my favorite and she was awesome in this movie. She is the best part of this movie according to me. Have you guys seen this movie?
• Uzbekistan
Many Tarzan films have been made over the years. Your post would make sense if you mentioned which film you've seen. What's the name of the film/the director/the main characters? When was the film released? What exactly didn't you like?
I agree with you.
I am talking about about the Tarzan movie which got released in theatres this weekend all over the world, starring Alexander Skarksgard as Tarzan.
• Uzbekistan
@akashray1990 Why are you mentioning this in a comment? This must be put in the post proper together with the other pieces of information I've asked for. Three and a half lines is a bit thin for a film review, isn't it?
The movie cost $180 million to produce and failed at the box office in the US. I read they are dependent on the world market to at least break even.
Yeah I also read that even Purge: Election year is doing better business than Tarzan.
@akashray1990 Purge only cost $10 so it will be in profit by the end of the weekend.
@JohnRoberts These days most of the micro budget hollywood movies are far better than big budget movies.
I heard mixed review.I like the original Tarzan stories
I have seen so many Tarzan pictures that I donĀ“t know which one is the one you are talking about. I also read the books: very racist
Today is Margot Robbie's birthday! She is 26.