I hope the phone goes down in price.

I went to the phone store to check out phones. I don't remember now what phone I want. It's $129 now an I am hoping by the time I get my money it goes down $30 That is my target for the phone. If not I will wait a little longer. I would be out of site if it got down lower than $100 right. This will be my first time upgrading my phone with a new one. I will be happy getting to know my new phone. I am having issues with my current phone but it's ok for now.
I hope you can get a new one at the price level you are seeking sharon and that the one you want goes down in price.
hoo if you are having issues then you have to change the phone. Now a days it becomes a needful one.
I hope the phone that you want will go down in price.
Have you checked out Amazon and Ebay? They have some bargains on phones. I need to upgrade my phone too,,but there are other things I need more first. It is kind of on the backburner for now