Have You Ever Wondered About "The Meaning of Life?"

Many people ask themselves: “Why am I here? What is the purpose of life?” I found a good source of information about this very subject. You might enjoy reading this article, whether you are a Bible reader or not. I found it to be an excellent explanation of the “meaning of life.” I hope that you enjoy reading the article. You can read this article in your own language by clicking on the language tab.
To question the meaning of life, some also ask: Why are we here? Does my life have a purpose? You can consider fundamental truths that the Bible reveals.
Great read. Both the post and the article in reference!
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I find some of that hard to accept. There is far too much unnecessary suffering in the world.
Perhaps you would enjoy another article about the suffering in the world. As you read the articles, don't forget to look up the scriptures in your own Bible. Make sure that what you read is supported by what the Bible says.
How did evil begin? Was God’s creation defective? Why so much suffering? The evidence is clear that human rulers have failed. How can we choose God as our Ruler?
Thanks for sharing this with us. I am going to go and read it.
I hope you enjoy reading it and will let me know what you think about it? The meaning of life is a DEEP subject that many people wonder about.