Do You Suffer From a Chronic Illness?

How Can The Bible Help Me, if I’m Living With Chronic Illness? Many are living with various chronic illnesses. You yourself may be one of those persons, or perhaps someone in your family or circle of friends. There are many challenges that present themselves for those who suffer from a chronic illness. So here is a link that might help a person to cope with those challenges.
God cares. Support is available! Learn three steps to cope with being sick or chronically ill.
@AutumnSnow (4582)
I have MS and scolosis in my back. I've had two back surgeries due to the scolosis. I have chronic pain all the time Im also allergic to all most everything doctor normally use to treat chronic pain. I refuse to be put on deadly pain killers. I use herbal rememdies, meditations and crystal's to help whenever Im having a bad flare.
I'm so sorry that you suffer from all these things. I'm sure that every day is a challenge for you. I hope you will read the article and find some comfort there. I also have some health issues and I don't know what I would do without my faith in God and my prayers that I know HE hears. I feel comforted just reading the scriptures.