Bad luck with Amazon marketplace seller

So, I bought a slipcover from an Amazon marketplace seller...in the picture they show the slipcover as covering an entire recliner...when it came...it was barely big enough to cover the back of it!!!Needless to say I am sending it back..THis is like the 3rd time something like this has happened...but one of the items..I just ordreed the wrong thing I think..Any problems with amazon for you? At least they are good at letting your return items.
I haven't had problems with Amazon recently because I usually order from Ebay. I am about to complain there though because I have been waiting on something for over a month for my daughter!
Yes, that is irritating. The main reason I use AMazon is that I always have gift certifcates for them.
@akalinus (22081)
@snowy22315 That is also why I shop Amazon. I earn the gift cards for online activities.
@akalinus Yes, exactly I get at least one or two every month.
That's a shame the cover doesn't fit - and annoying I would think. Yes, it is good that you can return things easily.
I do not order from Amazon, but do order from Overstock.com and Wayfair for household items. Have not had a problem with those two, yet.
I have never ordered from either of them, but I know a lot of people do.
@akalinus (22081)
I buy books from Amazon. I have not bought much other stuff and always wondered if I should. Are most of your experiences good?
Most are yes
It is a nuisance when that happens snowy. Yes I have had numerous problems as such with Amazon.