Beautiful Day

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Well if nothing else goes right today, the weather sure is. I took some pictures earlier of our beautiful blue sky. Even the humidity is low. It's a gorgeous 80 something day. Now if Chip would be as nice as the weather, it would be great. It's been lagging a bit today, and not just on here, but everywhere I tried to go. So Chip is being his cantankerous self today. Almost makes me wish I was out on the bay with my son and daughter on hers and my son-in-law's boat with Maisy, their dog. It would sure be a great day to be out there. My daughter and son-in-law are out on the bay every weekend. It's their life and a way to get away from the work week. I am making headway, however, with the notifications, even if the numbers don't seem like it. Seems you're just as busy here as I am, keeping my notifications on an even keel. I have managed to get another day out of the way, so I am closer to being done, sort of. I'm working on June 27 now. So we'll see how much I can get finished before I go to bed tonight. With it lagging the way it did for a little while today, I took time to watch a movie on the Hallmark Channel - Unleashing Darcy. Sounded interesting, especially as I love Pride and Prejudice and this was a good spin-off on it. I also watched a series on Netflix that I enjoyed while it was on TV - Revolution. Good series, too bad it was only two seasons. Well that was my day. I hope you're having a good Saturday. Thanks for reading.
I had a good Saturday, I have worked in the garden and cleaned a bit the house. The Internet stopped working and my house is very grateful it did.
That's the good thing when the Internet stops working. I get a lot of packing done when it does, though at the moment I need more boxes and my son will bring them home from work.
@just4him I had enough of my last move from France to Switzerland, I hope to die in this house.
@LadyDuck I hope you don't need to move again either.
I had a good Saturday as I got in a bike ride and a walk and pulled a few weeds. My house is crying out for attention and I didn't get to that!
@paigea I am glad you got in the bike ride and weed pulling, Your house will be there for some time so don't worry about not getting to it every day!
@Marty1 if it were just one day, I wouldn't worry. Have to make an effort today!
My house is always crying for attention. I let it cry.
@responsiveme (16480)
Our sky is partly cloudy today and looks like there will be showers. Happy Saturday for you and Sunday for us.
@responsiveme W are supposed to get showers and rain on Monday. This weekend is expected to be nice. Ran into showers Friday when we were going out to eat. And shopping.
I hope you had a good weekend.
@just4him I did , thank you. was off the grid for a couple of days.glad to be back.
@ridingbet (53290)
a lot of notifications? well, it shows you are a very active and interactive lotter, my friend
I'm getting caught up. I'm still over 200 at the moment, but for now it's going well and I hope to catch up.
@ridingbet (53290)
@just4him wow my dear, that is so many notifications that you should also address. i am just below a hundred and it is manageable
@ridingbet I am finally in two digits for the first time in almost a month. 48 right now. I'll be caught up before I go to bed.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
After a few very muggy days (yes, we finally got them), it is now much cooler with westerly winds up to 20 mph. That sure dried things up after all that rain and humidity! Today was picture perfect, too, with not a cloud in the sky. I hope we have a few more days of this, and you as well!
I'm glad you got rid of the muggies. It's been nice this past several days. I'm not going to complain. It was a great 4th of July even. I hope you had a great holiday.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@just4him I hope you did, too. Our nice weather is lasting, but we desperately need rain again. Our fire danger level is at HIGH right now. Not good.
@Raelove Then I will pray you get some rain soon.
@just4him Glad your day was so beautiful, So was mine. I spent most f the day reading, so Saturday was a great day for me. I never saw Revolution I wondered about the Netflix series if they were any good. Is it worth watching? Is the series as the name implies about a real revolution? DO you like any other series you can recommend on Netflix? I am afraid to try a series as i don't know if i will like it and get intimidated I always just watch the old 1950's, and 1960's TV shows A favorite is Andy Griffith!
@just4him What channel would i find once upon a time if i like it on Netflix? Is lost on Netflix i don't remember it the last time i was looking over the series on the site. i have heard of beauty and the beast i might try it. Ever watch series from the time TV was in black and white on Netflix? Ever watch Murder she wrote or Columbo? Columbo, i used to watch on the Hallmark Channel. I have been meaning to start both series at the beginning on Netflix Just haven't gotten there yet. I like half hour shows the best
@Marty1 Once Upon a Time is ABC. Lost should still be there. I haven't seen any mention of it being taken down and I just checked that the last day of June, so I'm quite sure it's still there. Yes, I've also started watching Murder She Wrote, haven't started on Columbo yet, did like it when it was on. I think you'll find both the old and new Beauty and the Beast. I've also watched some Hercules and Xena. Dark Matter is another good one. It's Sci-Fi, so I don't know if you like Sci-fi or not. It's only one season, but it's very good. I also like Firefly. It's too bad Serenity is gone or going this month. Great movie. I also have it on DVD.
@just4him I never heard of making a tv series out of a book. I love Columbo i don't know if i was born yet when he was first one as i don't remember him from my childhood. But my dad had seen it in the original. I know i asked him if he ever saw him without his overcoat. I actually saw one when he was at a wedding, and he was carrying it on his arm. But other than that. i started the first episode of the first season. Just have to finish it. Also, watching scooby doo. It is a personal thing as he has always been my favorite cartoon character. I know a lot of people wouldn't think to watch that, but i love it it is a more up to date internet use version the one i have watched
We have the same lovely weather in the Chicago suburbs. Delightful. Wishing you a very good evening.
Thank you. I hope you had a good 4th of July and Molly didn't get too upset with the fireworks.
@just4him Our neighbors next door went out of town, so things were not as bad here. They are the ones that shoot illegal fireworks during the night.
@Corbin5 I bet Molly was happy to see them go. Has she been walking the perimeter making sure all was peaceful? I do love your Molly tales.
Sat went well, I had to make the store run (something I detest on holiday weekends), but hubby was cleaning all day instead so that wa nice.
I don't like going to the store on holiday weekends either. I hope it wasn't too bad.
@just4him sunday wasn't terrible, not great, but not terrible
@Jessicalynnt That's good. I always know when I should have waited - there isn't anything left on the shelves. The best time to go shopping is in the late night hours when they're restocking the shelves.
just like you i am trying to catch up on some notifications because they got too many already . If i don't tomorrow it will be more numerous and t woudl be difficult to finish them all tomorrow since i hVe work already.
I hope you were able to get them caught up.
@just4him Yes, i was able to open those notifications , but still i haven't visited the posts yet of all those who commented on my recent posts . I plan to visit them all today , when i have finished my works .
@SIMPLYD That's good.
It's a shame that Chip is still playing up. I've been away two night and have 25 emails of notifications to catch up with.
Just 25? In two days I would have 200. I have just over that right now, but hopefully I can clear that away today with having downloaded Firefox. Everything is working well at the moment and I think Chip is very happy with Firefox.
@just4him Is that 200 emails or 200 notifications? Each email I get has multiple comments/responses that I need to check. It all takes time doesn't it?
@JudyEv Notifications. Right now I'm down to 60 notifications. I haven't been this close to catching up in weeks. And I'm only a couple hours behind, so that's even better.
@bunnybon7 (36548)
• Holiday, Florida
yes I need to find something else on there , Netflix, running out of stuff to watch. lol. not bad even though the weather has been raining a lot and I am about to do a post about my oldest daughter. being hateful.
I saw the post. I'm so sorry. Sometimes it's hard to get into something new on Netflix, but I've never been disappointed, except once - I didn't care for Marco Polo a Netflix original.
Happy saturday to you too! Sometimes those notifications seem like a nevet ending battle. We have had some nice weather here too.
I was able to get quite a few notifications done yesterday and today looks like a good day now that I've downloaded Firefox.
@puddleglum (1418)
That's a great picture. What a pretty summer day!
Thanks. I just aimed the camera over my house. I didn't know what it took or if it was even good as the glare from the sun didn't allow me to see the picture when I took it. I saw it when I got back into the house.
@Elizaby (3674)
• Pensacola, Florida
It has been good as I was able to clean the front bathroom and kitchen while everyone was gone. Hot here with high humidity but a nice day with no rain
I'm glad you didn't get any rain, and hope you had a great July 4th.
@Lucky15 (33382)
Sunday has started and it will be quite.busy around here.;)
I hope you had a good Sunday and weekend.
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
It was a little sticky here today but not as hot as usual.
I'm glad it wasn't as hot. I hope you had a good Fourth of July.
That movie is a pretty good one. I really enjoy the Hallmark stations. A very nice picture you posted.
I have the Christmas shows scheduled on my DVR. I love Christmas movies any time of the year. I watched Christmas for Holly last night, wonderful movie. Thanks for the compliment on the picture.
@Teep11 (7069)
What a Saturday. Perhaps going with your son and daughter on the boat would have been nice. Sometimes we don't follow our minds and end up missing out on some adventure. Netflix has a lot of movies so enjoy.
Saturday was not the day to try to ask to go along. My son was disposing of his father's ashes.
Saturday been good.Tired and weary but a good one
I'm glad. I hope you had a good 4th of July.