Receipt Hog

By C
@ShyBear88 (16930)
I have been using this app lately and I just redeemed my second amount of $5 to my paypal. I use every time k have a receipt there are few places that don't work and that's okay but most every where I go they work plus I have linked to my Amazon account so if I buy something I get coints for that too. I could wait till I have more coins and redeem a bigger amount but I like getting it at 1000 count mark and getting my $5. Now I have to wait 7 days for it to show up and clear in my paypal but hey it's worth the wait to have a little something!
I like Receipt Hog, it does take a while but slowly but surely you'll get something! I am shy of 500 points for the $30 reward. I am going to request for PayPal.
@ShyBear88 (16930)
Awesome! My mom gives me her receipts so with hers and ours it helps me reach it quickly.
@ShyBear88 Yes, my parents' give them to me too.
@ShyBear88 (16930)
@infatuatedbby nth at always helps
I must not shop enough. I'm just about to get enough coins to get a $20 cash out to PayPal.
@ShyBear88 (16930)
My mom helps me out by letting me uses hers as well as my own.m