Quora

By chun
@jackchun (514)
Hong Kong
Hello everyone! Does everyone have ever used Quora? I am quite unsure how can quora help to generate traffic to my own blog? And is quora allow users to post referral or affiliates links to the question and answer sections or on the blog we created in quora? Thanks very much!
@skysnap (18037)
well it does generate traffic but have to write a lot.
That's a Good thing. Every website or blog owner like Traffic, If one wish to get traffic from quora , try to write well for them .:)
@jackchun (514)
How it can generate traffic? Thanks!
@skysnap (18037)
@jackchun people who like your answer may checck bio and check your website.
Qura is just a knowledge sharing site, you can answer to other people's question or may ask a question from others. U can't use this site for your own benefit i think so.
@jackchun (514)
Thanks very much!
• Bangladesh
You are right.Quora is the best answer to any question.
@sabashekh (1231)
• Bhopal, India
Yeaa I am a part of quota .. Its a site where you blog regarding any question .. :)
@pgiblett (6587)
I am on Quora but I would say it is not really intended as a place where you can generate traffic for your blog.
@rina110383 (24070)
I use Quora. I love reading the answers given by some of its users to questions posted.
• Bangladesh
Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked,answered,edited and organized by its community of users.I don't know can you post referral or affiliates links to the question and answer sections.
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
if you post a link in the answer, you will be warned, and after the third warning account will be banned.