How to post a hot discussion on myLot?

With a hot discussion on myLot, we can find more friends with similar interests and earn more!!! So, how to post a hot discussion on myLot? Is an image is necessary?
@owlwings (39226)
• Cambridge, England
The discussions you see listed under 'Hot Discussions' are discussions which currently have a large number of responses and which have been responded to most frequently in the recent past. You can't do anything to get onto that list except to post a good quality discussion which - you HOPE - will somehow attract a large number of responses. Adding an image is not necessary (but may sometimes attract interest). The most important things are short, descriptive, eye-catching titles and the first sentence or two because that is what people read first in the listings. To find people with similar interests, make sure that you use tags intelligently and relevantly in your own discussions. This will cause your 'Interesting Discussions' list to show other people's discussions which use the same tags. You can also use the Search facility to search for words which represent your interests.
Hi, thanks! I mean HOT discussion, I have re-edited it.
@owlwings (39226)
• Cambridge, England
@hongdouzi And I have edited my response accordingly!
@owlwings You are so conscientious!!! Thanks!!!
@tzwrites (4913)
Yeah, I don't think you can just have a "hot" discussion, it needs to be read and responded to many times.
Hmmmmmm, I like your username, nice username!