Good Sonday Morning, My Lotters ! 7-3-16

Photo of Sunflower I took in my neighbor's yard
@xstitcher (9473)
Petaluma, California
I woke up around five a.m. PST this morning. At first I wondered why, then I realized I had a pain in my left big toe. When I pulled it out from under the covers to look, there was some sort of splinter in it. How I got that while sleeping in bed I do not know. So, a sterilized pin to get the splinter out, some Neosporin and a Band-Aid later, here I am. I'll be getting ready for church pretty soon. Today I'm going to turn in the papers to work in the nursery (I hope I will anyway) so that that will be over and done. Sometime today, our first set of company for the month will show up. We have no idea when exactly they're supposed to be here, if they're staying for the night, or what. It should be interesting. So, I had better go and get started. Have a super day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
I woke up before 5 as well. I have no idea why I wake up so early. Have a good day!
@xstitcher (9473)
• Petaluma, California
Maybe there's something in the air.
@xstitcher It's always in the air then.
@marsha32 (6794)
Hey! I found another familiar "face" here on mylot!
@xstitcher (9473)
• Petaluma, California
Hiya, Marsha !
@skysnap (17590)
We had no power for the day. so now that it is here, I am just going to relax.
@xstitcher (9473)
• Petaluma, California
No power? That's no fun. :(