So You Think Fireworks are fun?

In many places the ground is dry and fire risks are high. Still there are people like many of my neighbors who are willing to risk injury and harm to themselves and others. To help share the dangers of such actions I share this video and encourage searching Youtube for Fireworks related accidents.etc. What say you?
5:12 Rockets 8:07 Single Shots 9:22 Up Close 10:50 Disasters 15:01 Injuries
I wish fireworks were no longer used. I am sure humans can come up with a safer way to celebrate events. Husband said their was an explosion in Central Park. I think fireworks. Have to check that out. Found it:
A man was severely injured in an explosion in New York's Central Park today, but it was not yet clear what caused the blast, police said. Three men were walking in an area of the park not far from the entrance to the Central Park Zoo when the explosion occ
@Corbin5 I just wish people would not be allowed to buy them so easily and have no idea what they are doing. People are hurt and killed by them every year (especially at New Years and 4 th of July celebrations held by private individuals.
@Corbin5 I just heard that the explosion was not fireworks.
@Berniezeitler Today they are calling it an "experimental bomb." Perhaps an IED.
people are often so dumb with these things
@Jessicalynnt Some people are Zombies when it comes to Fireworks!
@AutumnSnow (4631)
I almost hate this time of year because of this and stupid people. I have sensory overload issues and my husband is a veteran so hearing all these pooping and banging sounds all hours of the nite for the past two nites has not been fun plus I worry about safety as well I see parents just letting the kids do whatever yeah it's all fun and games till something happens. There are other ways to have just as much fun and I think if they do have to have fireworks then go see them where professional trained people are doing it.
When I was a child a neighbour was quite seriously burned in his face by fire works.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm neither here nor there about them. But if there are kids around who will go "ooh" and "aah," I reckon I still like them. As a kid I thought it was cool to have Black Cats and light them off in random places. But those days are long gone.
I believe you are referring to the Fireworks known as 'black cats' and not literal black cats.
a condo in the last place we had an apt burned to the ground from sparklere thrown up on the roof by kids. the owners were off to another state visiting and most of the neighors were down at the tustin high school watching thecity sponsred fireworksl by'tghe tme siome one got the firee dept the condoi was completey engulfed in flames noithing was saved
It's too dry here for the fireworks.
@BettyB (4304)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I like the authorized fireworks display. I don't like when my neighbor's kids start shooting them off.