So Broke!

@IvySaysHi (4342)
I am so broke right now. My fiancé had to pay my phone bill for this month because I just did not have the means to do it myself. I really wish I had some extra money. For some reason I am just really in the mood for some shopping and I really should not be feeling this way. I think the wanting of shopping should be gone come our honey moon or at least I hope so. You ever just get the urge to shop? Or a sudden urge to do something?
I definitely get the urge to shop often.. I need to try to stop!
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I often do stop but sometimes i go for it and end up with a purchase i rarely use
@IvySaysHi same here! Target dollar section always gets me! Now I resist and don't stop to look at that section anymore!
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@infatuatedbby well for the next year I have to really control myself so i can afford my dental assistant program. I am considering getting one of those apps that allows for me to sell some stuff because I may try to sell some of the things I don't even use
@dodo19 (33341)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Sometimes, I may have the urge, but it's rare. I don't always have the means to do shop and buy a whole lot. I have to be careful with what I spend.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
so do i
@zarlamain (24887)
I only want to shop when I actually have some leftover money to use for shopping.
Fortunatly I don´t have the urge to shop as I am retired. If I did not watch my budget, I would not have enough money to eat. As it is, I´m going on a 2 week holiday in 5 days.
I don't actually get the urge to shop, but I do suddenly decide something Has to be replaced and that requires shopping.
Yes I have been needing to buy clothes for awhile now but I haven't bc I'm trying to save money.
Yes, I do have the urge to shop especially for planners and planner goodies. Every time I open my instagram account I could see pretty planners and stamps from planner groups and friends of mine that I am so tempted to buy. But these days, I've been so busy..thank goodness...i don't get the time to check out those pretty planners. Which means...less temptation.